Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Blake

Today, my little man turned 4!!! It is hard to believe that it has been 4 years since he graced us with his arrival.  We had a great day today with the family.

We went to lokomotion, which is a family fun park.  It has go-carts, bumper boats, mini golf, laser tag, and arcade games.  Blake had a blast "driving" the go-carts with his daddy.  He told me, "We went faster fast."  It has a cute little steering wheel on the passengers side that makes little ones believe they are driving, which he loved.

I think his favorite activity today though was the bumper boats.  He just laughed and laughed and got to shoot the water squirter.  It was a little chilly today though so we made the rule of no squirting each other even though mysteriously I ended up wet :)

After lokomotion, we headed back to the house for cookie cake and presents.  Blake wasnt too fond of his cookie cake, but he did pick out the M&Ms and eat them.  :)  Blake got a lot of great gifts.  I think he was very overwhelmed by all his new toys. As soon as we got him to open one he wanted to play with it and would forget about his other presents he had to open.  We finally did make it through all his gifts, and after we were done it looked like Christmas had come early.  I asked Blake several times what his favorite present was and it changed everytime so I know he likes all his presents :)

All in All it was a great day, but I am glad birthdays only come once a year because this little family is tired.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment