Monday, October 24, 2011

Adalynn's 2 month birthday!

Today Adalynn is 2 months old.  Time has certainly flown by.  She has grown soo much and I am soo blessed that I get to stay at home and enjoy every minute of it. 

Some milestones that have been reached are:

smiling (alot, she is such a happy baby)

cooing, especially when she sees herself in the mirror :)

swatting at hanging objects, her memaw got her  a butterfly that hangs down from her playmat, and she constantly whacks that butterfly.

Milestones still working on:

rolling over, she can get to her side, but hasnt made it all the way over yet

Laughing, she did this once, but hasnt since that time

lifting trunk/head, during tummy time she just lays on her mat, and has no desire to do anything else :)

Things Adalynn likes:

Miracle Blanket, she will fuss until I wrap her up in her blanket and then she has the biggest smile on her face

Music, her little womb bear plays lullabys and she will calmly listen to it until it makes her fall asleep.

Gripe Water, I swear at night she will stare at me until I give her the gripe water and then she closes her eyes and goes to sleep :)

Blake (most days), she smiles at her big brother while he talks to her, one of the sweetest things I have seen, just melts my heart.

Things Adalynn doesnt like:

Her swing, she likes to be held until she is just about to fall asleep and then I can put her in the swing.

Tummy Time, she will tolerate it for a little while and then she lets me know that she is done.

Pack-n-play, we have tried a few times to get her to sleep in it, but she rather sleep next to me in her carseat, but that is fine with me I love her next to me. :)

Well, as you can see we have had a great first 2 months.  I am excited to see what the next few months bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment