Friday, October 14, 2011

Leslie's Favorites

As I have mentioned before I love finding new products and trying them out so I decided to share some of my favorite baby products.

1. The Miracle Blanket- As I said in another post this is the best swaddling blanket, and I have tried quite a few.  Adalynn has not gotten extremely fussy since I started using it.

2. Boppy-  You can use it for feedings, snuggle time, and floor time

3. Fisherprice Rainforest Open Top Take-along swing- We bought this when we had Blake and it is great for traveling.  It folds up and is small enough where it doesnt take up a lot of room.

4.  Fisherprice Rainforest Activity Mat- It is very colorful and plays songs and rainforest sounds.  Both kids have really enjoyed playing on it.

5. Bumbo- Although it has been recalled I still love this product.  It allows little ones to be able to sit up right and get to experience their surroundings from a different angle.  On a side note, Bumbo is not intended to be placed on high surfaces, keep it on the floor.

6. Infant Carrier(carseat)- I put this on my list because without it both of my children would never sleep.  Blake started off sleeping in his carseat and so has Adalynn. 

7. Basic Nursing Bras(found at target)- They are soo comfortable that I can even wear them to bed.

8.  Eddie Bauer pack-n-play- I love this one because it comes with a changing table, bassinet, canopy, diaper organizer, and a lullaby machine.  Plus it is easy to put together and pack away.

9.  Womb Bear- I cant remember its official name, but it is a teddy bear that makes the sound of the womb.  We used it at the hospital and when Adalynn would start to get fussy we would turn it on and she would instantly calm down.  It also plays music and nature sounds for when the babies get older.

10.  Sassy scented travel diaper bags-  This is a great product for anyone traveling with babies or toddlers.  It is just a little blue bag, big enough for one diaper and it is scented so if you arent near a trashcan while traveling, or if you are visiting a friend's house the poopy diaper smell is concealed.

So there you have it, some of the best products I have tried.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment