Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 1 of lose that Baby weight

Today, is the first day I have returned to officially working out again.  I had lost around 20lbs about 2 yrs ago with the wii fit, but after working at headstart and having a second baby I gained most of it back.  So I am starting it back up again.  I am hoping to lose around 20-25lbs and keeping it off this time.

I must say though I have tried alot of things to lose weight and I truly have had the most success with the Wii fit plus.  My biggest problem is I get bored with my workouts and wii fit plus makes it where you can do something different everyday.  It also keeps score of how well u did a certain activity so I always aim to try to beat my high score.

I also used sparkpeople.com to help track my calorie intake and this too was extremly helpful, but I am afraid having 2 kids now I am not going to have alot of time to do this, but I am thinking of starting a food journal.  So what are some ways you all try to stay in shape?  Any good tips, dvd, classes, Im up for anything so I dont get bored.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment