Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween fun and baby weight day 2

Last night was Halloween and the kids had a great time.  Blake was a jedi, Adalynn was a sweet ladybug, and their cousin Madison was wonder woman.  Blake and Madison went trick or treating, while Adalynn, Marianne, and I stayed at the house and passed out candy.

Blake enjoyed getting to go up to each house and saying Trick or treat.  Jeff said Blake thought it was a game and kept asking, "Can we play Trick or Treat again?"  He went up to one house that had the great pumkin scene from Charlie Brown and he just thought that was the neatest thing, the poor guy that answered the door to that house got an earful from Blake talking all about Charlie Brown.  It was nice of the guy to stand there and listen to Blake's story.  :)

Blake did really well with most of the houses until he came across one with a scary skeleton on the porch that pretended to be fake, but it didnt fool Blake he knew something wasnt right about that skeleton so he wouldnt go up to that door.  I would like to think that the skeleton would of realized that Blake is little and scarying him would not of been a good idea, but Blake wasnt going to take a chance with it anyways. :) All in all though he had a great time and says he wants to Trick or Treat Again! :)

On a side note, this is the second day I have been able to get a workout in on my wii fit and in less than a week I have already lost nearly a pound.  I figure this is pretty good.  Blake enjoys working out with me and stands on his leaptop and acts like it is his wii fit.  He also says "Good Job Mommy." when I finish an activity.  He is a great motivator! :) So my goal is to lose another 1.5lbs by Thanksgiving, and I feel like this is totally doable, especially since I have gotten Blake on board to workout too, and he doesnt bother me for other things for 30 mins.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment