Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Miracle Blanket

I have to say I am a sucker for baby products and love looking over the internet for neat products to make a mom's life easier. So as I was googling baby products I ran across this website miracleblanket.com and found the most amazing swaddling blanket ever. 

Adalynn loves to be swaddled, but most of her blankets she could either get out of, or they werent snug enough for her.  So this website claimed that babies couldnt get out of their blankets and it would reduce or eliminate fussiness. Well Adalynn has a fussy period almost everyday where she just cries and wants to be held, so I thought well what the heck I will order the blanket and put their claims to the test ( which they also guarantee with money back if not satisified). 

Well last night was our first experience with the new swaddling blanket and I have to say so far I give it an A+.  When her fussy time started I whipped out that blanket and instead of hours of non-stop crying I had maybe 10 minutes and then silence! WOW! it really is the miracle blanket.  It also seems to help her fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.  I highly recommend this product, A must have for any new parent.  Now if I could only find a product to help keep her paci for falling out of her mouth since I have already gotten up about 20 times since I started writing this blog post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment