Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Adalynn is 3 months, well actually tomorrow!

I figured I would do Adalynn's 3 month update today since tomorrow I will be too busy too!

Things Adalynn has mastered:

giggling- she doesnt do it often, but when something tickles her she will let out the cutest little giggle!

Following moving objects/people- she watches people all the time( mostly me), but she will turn her head to follow.

discovered feet- she discovered her feet the other day, it was soo funny because she had them up by her face and just stared at them.

Things Adalynn is still working on:

lifting head/trunk- she still refuses to lift her head and trunk at tummy time, she lifts her head up fine at other times, but just wont do it on her tummy time mat. Lazy girl!

Rolling over- She is still just getting to her side, but I figure by the end of the month she will push herself over.

Things Adalynn likes:

Carseat- She is still not a fan of sleeping flat, but seems just fine sleeping in her carseat.

Christmas tree lights- She enjoys looking at them.

Mommy- she has gotten into the habit of wanting to be held a lot, and will cry until she gets her way...thankfully mom is getting Adalynn a moby wrap for Christmas and I hope this will solve this problem.

Things Adalynn doesnt like:

Being strapped in her carseat- She has definitely been letting me know today that she is not a fan of being strapped in her carseat for too long.  We ran some errands today and she decided to cry everytime I started strapping her in.

Music on her playmat- Not quite sure why, but every time I turn on her music to her playmat she cries, so she plays on it without the music.  I am thinking it might be too stimulating for her.

Clothes- Normally I just have her in her diaper because she likes to be swaddled, and she is like a hot potato, but when we go out I put clothes on her, well today she had had enough and as soon as we got home, I took her clothes off and she just smiled and cooed at me.  She might be a little hippy baby! :)

Well, again it has been a great month with Adalynn she is growing soo much and I have enjoyed getting to see her learn and explore new things.  I am hoping next month I can report that Adalynn is no longer sleeping in her carseat and maybe has graduated to her bassinet.  I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment