Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thankful

Since it is getting close to Thanksgiving, I figured it would be a good time to share what I am truly thankful for. :)

1)  I am thankful for my wonderful kids and husband.  These people make me laugh, smile, give me hugs and kisses. Show me unconditional love

2) I am thankful for my wonderful family members.  These people support me and are always there for me no matter what.

3)  I am thankful for Adalynn's miracle blanket.  This product allows me to get sleep!

4)  I am thankful for the opportunity to be a stay at home mom.  I love being around my babies and getting to watch them grow.

5)  I am thankful that my family is healthy.  Something we sometimes take for granted, but I am glad that no one is deathly ill. 

6)  I am thankful for GPS, and yes even though I will probably still get semi-lost with it, I usually get within a few blocks so I usually find my way.

7)  I am thankful for chocolate because it taste soo good :)

8)  I am thankful that I am going to be an aunt to a precious little boy ( cant wait to meet him)

9)  I am thankful for college football because it is awesome, but it also gives jeff and me something to watch together.  GO HOGS!!!!!

10)  I am thankful for the 3 books my mom bought me about discipline and dealing with a strong willed child because it really has made a difference in Blake's behavior.

11)  I am thankful for the holidays because it is truly the best time of the year.

12)  I am thankful for Blake's leappad, because it has made going out to dinner a pleasant experience.

13)  I am thankful for being blessed by God and knowing that without him my life would not be nearly as good as it is.

14)  I am thankful for my DVR, because having two kids now I have a hard time catching a lot of my favorite shows.

15)  I am thankful for being able to let things go because anger is a nasty emotion to hang on to.

16)  I am thankful for having a warm place to call home. 

17)  I am thanful for place and bake cookies, and yes on occasions I will even mess these up, but they still taste good. 

18)  I am thankful for wine, because on days that everything just isnt going my way it helps ease the tension :)  I am soo classy too, I like my 4 dollar wine at the EZ mart, but it doesnt come in a box!

19)  I am thankful for friends because they are always there to listen and offer advice.

20)  I am thankful for being alive and getting to spend my time with precious people.  I cherish every moment because we arent promised tomorrow.

So these are just a few things I am thankful for this coming Thanksgiving.  I hope you all take time to reflect on things and people that you are thankful for.  Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment