Sunday, December 11, 2011

Updates

Thought I would update everyone on some things we have been working on.

First off Adalynn:

We have been working on not being swaddled all the time.  It was a rough few days, but she seems to be doing better now.  I am hoping maybe she is just going through a growth spurt, but she use to go 6 hr at night before wanting to be fed again, but now she is only going 3 or 4.  I am hoping this is not due to the unswaddling.  This has been a hard adjustment for me, she spoiled me going 6.  I am hoping she will be getting back into this pattern or longer soon.  :)

Next Blake:

I hate to post about potty training progress because it seems like as soon as I brag, he goes back 100 steps.  Here we go though, today he has had no accidents!!! I am soo proud of him.  I am hoping this is not a fluke and he is FINALLY getting the hang of it.  ******TMI ALERT******* he also has gone number 2 in the potty which is a BIG accomplishment for him, so again I have my fingers crossed that we will continue to move forward from this post and not backwards!!!! :)

So there you have it, both kiddos seem to be progressing nicely, and I am hoping to report 100% success in both areas soon !!!:)

Everyone have a wonderful night, I have a screaming baby I need to go take care of!

No comments:

Post a Comment