Friday, January 27, 2012

Websites I love

Hello everyone I wanted to do a post over a few websites that I have done business with lately and absolutely love.

The first website is shelby's sassy bows www.shelbyssassybows.com
I have bought several bows from Shelby and they are absolutely adorable. Each bow is custom made just the way you like it. So go check out shelby's sassy bows, you will be glad that you did.

The next website is eggo in the oven www.eggointheoven.com
I have recently purchase a cute valentine's day onesie for adalynn. It is also custom made and I believe Kim (owner) can do just about anything you want. She features shirts, dresses, onesies, blankets, pants, and vests. She does other products too this is just to name a few. Right now she is making adalynn a new York Yankee romper to match adalynn's ny Yankee bow from shelby's sassy bows. So if you want some super cute clothes for your kids, take a stroll over to eggo in the oven.

The next website some of y'all might o f heard of but it is the honest company www.honest.com
This is an Eco friendly website designed to produced healthy products for your little ones. They have super cute diapers that are free of harmful chemicals, and are affordable. You can sign up for a membership and have diapers and products delivered straight to your home. The best options if you just can't bring yourself to do cloth diapers. So go check them out and give them a try.

These 3 websites are great and based on my opinion only no company has given me money to endorse them, happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment