Monday, January 16, 2012

Updates

Well, it has been awhile since I did a blog post so I figured I would try to do some updates.

Adalynn,

Adalynn is doing very well. We had her four month appointment on the fourth of this month and she was 13lbs and 24.5 in. She is rolling over from back to belly, but screams and cries when she gets on her belly since she hates tummy time. She is still sleeping in her carseat in the pack n play, but I plan on really working with her on this in the next month. She is in the happy squealing right now, and sometimes squeals so much she makes herself cough. She is only sleeping about three hours in between feedings at night, so I'm hoping maybe next month when we start some solids she will sleep longer,,,fingers crossed.

Blake

Blake has made a lot of progress with his potty training, I can say for the most part he is pee pee trained, but having some issues with number two. Blake is doing really well with his therapy sessions. I think(hope) by the time he enters school he will be where he needs to be.
He has made so much progress in the short amount of time he has been with his therapist so I feel like another year he will be just fine.

On a different note of complete randomness I am losing my hair like crazy, it happened after I gave birth to Blake too, so it isn't too surprising, but it is a good thing my hair is thick or I might be bold. Well anyway adalynn is screaming so I better cut this blog short,

Have a nice night

No comments:

Post a Comment