Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas celebration

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. Adalynn got some leap frog toys from us and a moby wrap from my parents and some clothes and a few toys from Jeff's parents Blake got a lot of cars gear and a new bike from us, a play tent with tunnel from my parents and toys from Jeff's parents. I believe Blake had a really nice Christmas and adalynn didn't even know it was any different day.

Now for the sad news, shortly after Christmas we loss my grandma. She was 91 years old and lived a wonderful life. She went rather quickly, and was united once again with my papaw who died in august of 2010. They had such a strong loving bond that I know there was joyous a reunion up in heaven when my mamaw arrived. I model their loving marriage for my own and I hope that Jeff and I could share just as many wonderful years together as my grandparents got too. We will be laying her body to rest tomorrow. Good bye mamaw I hope you and papaw are having a wonderful time up in heaven. We will all miss you.

I hope everyone has a good year in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment