Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Making progress

Well I ripped the band aid off and made adalynn sleep in her crib, and she did great! She slept for 6 hours straight, which she hasn't done since I stopped using the miracle blanket. I fed her and she slept for another 2 hours. Around 3:30 am she was beginning to jabber and I knew it was only a matter of time before it turned into full blown screams so I took her to the living room to finish out the night in her swing. This is a huge step for her because usually I can only get her to sleep in her crib for a hour tops. So I am one proud momma right now.

So I am going to stick to the plan and really work on adalynn having a set routine with naps and bedtime, and I predict her sleeping issues will just get better and better.

Last night I had adalynn in her crib and asleep around 7:15, and this gave me some time to spend with Blake. I miss our one on one time so I am going to really enjoy when adalynn gets on a regular routine. Blake and I read stories and picked up his toys and snuggled before it was his bedtime at 8. So from 8 I had both kids in bed and I had some much needed me time! I am slowly starting to feel a little less overwhelmed, and just have to realize that my struggles I have with my kids will get better and I just need to be patient with them! So yea for progress!

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment