Monday, May 14, 2012

It has been awhile

It has been awhile since I have made a blog entry so I figured now was the time to catch everyone up on what's been going on. Well, after much thought we have decided to postpone our trip to Disney world and instead go to gulf shores. After thinking long and hard, Jeff and I decided Blake would probably be scared of most of the rides since he doesn't like the dark or loud noises. However, we are super excited about our trip to the beach. We are staying in a condo, which has many resort features. So there will be something for everyone. Next adalynn will be 9 months soon. My how the time has flown by. She is rolling everywhere and trying desperately to crawl. She has gotten 2 teeth and has let it be known that she is not happy about it. The last few weeks have been hard on everyone. She still wakes up at least twice a night which is starting to really get old. All in all though she is doing wonderful. Blake just finished up his therapy sessions for the summer! I'm really ready for the break because most weeks it was a battle to get him to go. He has made good progress with potty training, so maybe by kindergarden he won't be wearing a pull up,,haha. He is definitely my challenge, but he keeps me on my toes:) Well once we decided to go to gulf shores and I would be in a bathing suit, I got my butt into workout mode. I have my alarm set for 5:30 in the morning to work out but it usually ends up happening at 4:30 or 5 since this is usually the time adalynn gets me up. I am doing a 12 week postnatal boot camp, and I am on week 3 and have seen some progress. I'm thinking by week 12 I will look awesome:)I have also been trying to eat a little healthier and have made small changes here and there, but seem to really be adding up:) Well, that seems to sum up pretty much what has been going on since my last blog. Adalynn has her 9 month appointment at the end of the month so I will try to do a 9 month update on her:) everyone have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment