Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Maybe Im meant to be a stay at home mom

I graduated college in December 2006 with a human environment and family science degree with a concentration in child development, it was always my plan from this I would get my teaching license for p-4,and teach little kids. Well the first time I attempted to do this I found out I was pregnant so I put it off and took classes that needed to be taken to enter the teaching program. So in 2010 I applied again and found out I was 3 hours short so I worked and took a class at night 4x a wk, and just as I finish my class I found out I was pregnant again and due in august. Well what school is going to hire someone who has to take off maternity leave right at the start of school, so I put it off again. So I finally got everything taken care of and was getting ready to apply again. I knew this time evrything was in order and taken care of to get in, well or so I thought. Today I got a letter saying I was missing 3 hrs of reading 2. I had taken 6 hrs of reading 1 and didn't have anything for reading two. Which got me thinking maybe I am just meant to be a stay at home mom! I mean it really is the best possible job around. I'm lucky I even have the option to work or stay at home. So I think this has been gods way of saying that he has something better for me in mind and i am just going to continue to pray that his plan is revealed to me in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment