Thursday, July 5, 2012

Going to have to change my blog name!

Looks like confessions of a stay at home mom will now have to be changed to a working mom ( well at least outside the home). I had applied for a lead teaching position at my college back in may, mainly bc it was too good of an opportunity to pass up. I got the call this week that I had gotten the job, and I could not be more excited. It really just shows that God really is in control and knows what is best. I had been trying for awhile to get in a teaching program and it seemed like there was always something that ended up getting in my way and that it just wasn't in the cards, but now I realize that this was God's plan. I'm going to a job that shares in my philosophy on how children should be taught and it offers great benefits. If I could just bring my own kids to the center than it would be just perfect. So now I am in the process of just finding the perfect place to take my own little darlings. So keep us in your thoughts and prayers that we will find the best place, and then I can check off one more thing on my to-do list before I start my job in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment